Search My Stuff!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Laundry Subway Art

Ok, so I love all of the subway art that is out there floating around in blog world.  I decided to try my hand at it.  I used publisher and created subway art for my laundry room.  It is a jpg, but if you would like thepublisher version to edit for your laundry room or whatever, then just email me at carlyn225@yahoo.com and I will email you the file.  I will try to post a picture of it when I get it hung in the frame.  I actually have it printed and in a frame, I am just waiting to hang it on a nail.

In our house we have instituted a new laundry policy.  Each person has their own day to have their laundry done.  Granted Caitlyn is 5, but still she has learned that when she takes clothes off they go straight in her hamper or I don't wash it on Tuesday.  My husband right now handles his own laundry during the winter.  Once summer picks up and he is doing more outside duties, then I will probably pick up the slack for him.  He also does sheets on Monday, and I do towels on Friday.  We NEVER do laundry on the weekend now and it is so nice!  I also only do 2 loads for each person, 1 light colored clothes and 1 dark color clothes.  This system has really cut down on me running through the house to gather all of the "blues", then washing, and folding, then running all the way back through the house to redistribute all of the blues.  This way everything that goes into the washer is one person's from one room and it all goes back to that room.  So there you go, my laundry tip for you all!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Caralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment