So, let's start with my recap!
- Ella Shae's baby quilt. I made a baby quilt for my cousins baby. Unfortunately all I have are photos of it in the works, and the photos of the finished quilt were lost.
- Ella Shae's baby booties, embroidered bib and plain bib, and embroidered burp cloth.
- My Halloween quilt
- A baby quilt for my friend Shelley who had twins, a boy Alexander and a girl Avery.
- I embroidered 65 stockings for the all of the staff at my daughters elementary school. The best school in McKinney, Texas!! Go Bennett Bears!
- I made a Jasmine costume for my daughter to wear on our family Disney vacation in October.
- Valentines on my cricut for my daughter to hand out at school.
- A baby doll sleeping bag and pillow.
- I made 2 paper calendars (one for mom and MIL)
- I made 1 digital calendar for my dad.
- I made a shirt for my daughter to wear for her 6th birtday.
- I made a shirt for me that has all of my favorite colors in it.
- I made shirts for my husband, my daughter, and myself to wear at Disney.
- I embroidered a blanket as a teacher gift for my daughter's teacher.
- I started a 36 patch quilt (still working on it).
- My daughter and I made Valentine decor for the house.
- I designed digitally all of the printables for my daughters birthday party. (That was a bit challenging, but worth it!)
- I embroidered about 15 bags with each child's name as party favors for my daughters party.
- I made a fall pumpkin from fabric.
- I made an Angry Bird costume for my friend's son.
- I made a paper advent calendar for the month of December.
- I embroidered 5 dishtowels for my kitchen.
- I embroidered 3 cute dishtowels for my mom as a Christmas gift.
- I designed and cut a Disney autograph book using my Cricut.
- I made ornaments to hang on my Halloween tree.
- I made a Halloween banner using my Cricut.
- I made a quilt for my mother in law who was diagnosed and conquered breast cancer this year.
- I made baby shower invitations for my friend who was having twins.
- I used my Cricut to cut out vinyl and decorate my daughter's pickle bucket for Girl Scouts.
- I used my Cricut to cut out designs for our truck that our girl scout troop used in the Christmas parade.
- I made a cute shirt for a friend of mine who wanted one for her daughter.
- I made Christmas thank you cards.
I hope that next year is just as productive!!